Flying Starter Packages
Starter PackageOne Student
Set for Solo PackageOne Student
- Work towards your first solo flight
- First 20 lessons with a qualified flight instructor*
- Comprehensive ground briefing prior to each flight
- Full annual club membership
- Hardcover pilot logbook
- PPL Training manual
- Westcoast visual navigation chart (map)
- Flight radio manual
- You pick of a GMAC Sandwich Peak Cap or a GMAC Skull Cap Beanie
- GMAC Staple Tee White
Prices Include GST
*Slights times based on average 0.8 flight time ( approx. 45 minutes). In Order to be eligible for flying solo students must pass an Aviation Medical, English Proficiency Test, and be approved by an appropriate club ‘B’ Cat instructor. No refund policy. Conditions apply to the solo package. We cannot guarantee a first solo by 16 hrs or 20 flights.
No Refunds will be given for any purchases made through the Greymouth Aero Club website.